Technical Support & Education
The KrosschecK™ Leverage Testing Device (KLTD) has been actively tested and researched for the last 8 years. In that time, we have developed a standardized protocol for both testing and evaluating that seems to be the most effective and offer the best results. The application directions, recommended leverage testing procedure, evaluation protocol, and possible results indicators are listed in the KLTD Instruction Guide. In cooperation with the Equine Lameness Prevention Organization, we have also included the "Leverage Testing Data Collection Form" that will be necessary for both guiding and documenting each case.
Guidelines & Application Protocol
For details on the KrosschecK™ Leverage Testing Device, Basic Recommended Guidelines & Application Protocol, please select the link below for a .PDF version you can view, print or download.
KLTD_Instruction-Guide.pdf (1.0 MB)
Leverage Testind Data Collection Form (.pdf) (345 k)
For more information about viewing/downloading .pdf files, please visit www.adobe.com
Streaming Video Clips will be Coming Soon to offer more details!
1 Year Limited Warranty
The KrosschecK™ Leverage Testing Device comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty on Product Defects & Failures. Certain components are susceptible to damage from normal wear and tear while using the device. Under the Warranty, we will replace the following components should they become unusable.
- Wedged Dial (Up to 2 Wedge Dials Per Size can be replaced under the terms of the warranty.)
- LTD Strap (Up to 4 Pairs of Straps Per Size can be replaced under the terms of the warranty.)
- Non-Skid Adhesive Pad (Up to 3 Pads Per Size can be replaced under the terms of the warranty.)
- Base Plate (1 Base Plate Per Size can be replaced under the terms of the warranty. Proof of Defect or Damage must be submitted to qualify for replacement.)
- Bolts, Screws & Fasteners (Can be requested with replacement parts.)
To qualify for replacement of defective or damaged components, you must Register your product prior to making a claim. Without valid Registration, we cannot process replacement requests. You can activate your Warranty by Mailing theRegistration Card or Registering Online using the link below.
With your first claim for replacing a defective or damaged component, you will need to supply a photocopy of your dated sales receipt. The date of purchase represents the first day or your 1 Year Warranty. Without a valid proof of purchase, your claim will not be processed.